EQR 0.00% 4.9¢ eq resources limited

Ann: Mineral Resource & JORC 2012 Compliance Upda, page-17

1. 6,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 482
    re: Ann: Mineral Resource & JORC 2012 Complia... I was just trying to articulate how I tend to come to a decision to sell or hold. Very, very rarely do I buy at the bottom of a market, and even more rarely do I get my timing spot on (in this instance I'm off by quite a while!) but generally, because I do plenty of due diligence before getting into a specie, I come out ahead....eventually.

Timing can be distorted by so many different factors. The state of the overall market, the state of the global economy, the price of a metal, the cat and mouse games that need to be played while dealing with a large multi national, the state of selling of stale shareholders, liquidity etc, etc, so I tend to treat all the noise as just that. The big game for me with this stock is the long term demand for Tungsten. The asset is certainly good enough, and so the only remaining factor is to see whether this current management can pull off the deal. I think they can, BUT others, clearly, don't. Thats what makes a market. Time will tell who is right :))

And FYI, I still hold...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $101.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 298734 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.