AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

The funny thing is, that although all your comments are spot on,...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    The funny thing is, that although all your comments are spot on, the reason that the share price got blasted the moment things started creeping up the other day had nothing to do with vanadium demand either now or in the future IMHO. Even I was silly enough not to sell when the alert came on my phone that there was a big bid at "my price" while walking around an art gallery in Brisbane!! Of course they'd been sold into by the time I came out.

When you sell off 15% of your company to your mates on the register at 40% off, killing any sort of momentum you had at the time, and adding a bunch of "sophisticated investors" who couldn't even spell vanadium, let alone know what it is used in, then what do you think is going to happen on any sort of spike? I can't even imagine how many more shares are probably sitting on the sidelines waiting to be sold on any good momentum for the easy returns that were promised!! Give me a brake, whoever made that moronic decision to get into bed with 1800 should be looking for some construction work, maybe on a remote mine as far away from AVL as one can get. Oh, and if I'm not 100% correct about many of those who were involved in this last raising already being on the register from the year before (they were), or that it was @40% off the value of the share + option at the time (it was), then I'll happily change my wording!!! It may not have been a decision made by the CEO, and I really hope it wasn't, but those that made it will be the undoing of this company I believe. I'm no Einstein, but I'd like to think those that decide what this company does and doesn't do are 100% focused on just this project because getting @$400 million for what's on the table right now ain't no lay up!!

These people work for shareholders!! Their job is to maximize the investment made to the company by loyal, long term holders, patient enough to deal with all the nonsense over the years and who trusted the management to do the right thing by them. Their job is not to navigate from cap raising to cap raising trying to ensure the long term guarantee that there will be enough money in the bank to support the millions of dollars each year on salaries and directors fees!! Go back to my last couple of posts or the Quarterly for exact figures if you'd like to check them out.

OK enough of AVL for the week. More fun concentrating on those companies on the ASX smashing it month to month! I'm just sick and tired reading meaningless, baseless ramping by names I see have just shown up criticizing those that have been here for years and actually understand the full picture. Not just cut copy and pasting all the fluffy articles about vanadium being the next cryptocurrency!
    Last edited by Bermuda007: 03/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $105.8K 7.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2698027 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8089207 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.