AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Touché, and if you weren't a Tottenham fan (with or without...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Touché, and if you weren't a Tottenham fan (with or without Conte) I'd probably have some sly remark no doubt. However, I've never been one to kick someone when they're already down hahaha I saw that mistake, but couldn't go and edit it. You must be English to have seen it, or good at grammar biggrin.png Oh and by the way, I'm a long time United fan, so I feel your pain don't worry. I'd have taken Conte confused.png

Anyway, big volume today I see. Doesn't look like the good type either. Not those chasing after shares it would seem rolleyes.png This whole thing is actually pretty sad. IMHO, from reading the announcements and watching the CEO getting continually thrown out under the lights, you've got a guy here with a heck of a lot on his plate. The man is a geologist for goodness sake, and a very good one it would seem. He's not some traveling PR/finance wiz, nor should he have to be. How about getting someone who actually has his fingers on the pulse of not only the company and it's shareholders, but also someone capable of understanding what happens when you have a capital raise like you just did. Give the poor guy some backup for goodness sake. Who let this company walk into that situation is all I'd like to know???? They should come out and just admit it rather than have all the shareholder blame being pointed at the CEO, who I honestly believe in the past has made many decisions that he didn't have to in favor of shareholder value. That's why I keep saying I'd be surprised if it was him who decided on that 1800 deal.

Whatever or whomever has caused this change of direction should be cut loose and replaced by someone who has a better understanding of the repercussions of certain financial decisions. But hey, that's just my opinion, and only based on the miserable share price that we've all been stuck with. But hey, there's a lot of people that are in at 2.5c with an option, so they're still just above water, and the companies coffers are full for a while. frown.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $105.8K 7.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2698027 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8089207 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.