AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Thanks wasa! I just call it like I see it, and other that the...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Thanks wasa! I just call it like I see it, and other that the two "but heys" in my last post that I can't go edit now, I stand behind every word I've written since that garbage capital raise, regardless of who's feelings have been hurt. Wouldn't it be nice if people would just stop saying "sorry" so damn much and just not do what it is they are supposedly sorry for?

As a really young kid I was told over and over by my dad that "at the end of the day, all you have is your integrity". I can't count the amount of times I heard it. You other shareholders can say what you want, but myself and the rest of you were told that the capital raise in September 2020 was going to be enough to takes us through to getting the BFS out. Some people bought and sold based on that understanding!! So when we finally had some good momentum going into the time we were told the BFS was going to be released, suddenly out of left field there's an announcement that there is going to be another capital raise to make sure there would be enough money to cover expenses. Wonder why they weren't just listed. In case any of you didn't see it, here's a quote out of two announcements out that day. Oh and by the way, who was the poster that phoned in and got some answers about when the BFS was going to get released?

25/9/2020

Funds raised form the Placement will be applied towards:
    Delivery of the Bankable Feasibility Study for the Australian Vanadium Project

7F.01 The purpose(s) for which the entity is issuing the securities
    Delivery of a bankable feasibility study for the Australian Vanadium Project, advancement of the company's other projects
    and for working capital.

Well it would seem that the chickens have come back to roost with the share price now just holding on above 2c. That decision to partner up with 1800 has been catastrophic for the share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $105.8K 7.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2698027 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8089207 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.