EQR 0.00% 4.1¢ eq resources limited

From Linked in a week ago: EQ Resources is delighted to announce...

1. 934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    From Linked in a week ago:

EQ Resources is delighted to announce that Mandy McAuley has been appointed Quarry Supervisor and sales manager at our Mt Carbine Quarry Operations. Mandy joined the Mt Carbine team a year ago after being attracted to FNQ while on a #fishing trip.

Quarrying is certainly in her blood having started work loading rock into a hopper for her father when she was in her teens in Ravenswood. “On a Saturday morning, Dad would get me down to the quarry on the loader if one of the regular workers called in sick,” Mandy recalls.

She is certainly a jack of all trades with tickets to work a loader, excavator and bulldozer among other qualifications. Mandy has even owned and run her own mobile #crushing and contract crushing outfit in the past. She is now adding sales to her list of roles and is the "go to" person for sales from the Mt Carbine quarries.

Mandy is also one of a growing number of #women in the #Queensland #quarrying sector, something she discovered at a recent event she attended in Brisbane for #WomeninQuarrying, part of the @THE Institute of Quarrying Australia.

And what about Mt Carbine’s quarry operations? “This is a great opportunity because the rock here is just amazing, both the blue rock and the prettier ornamental rocks available. In quarrying terms, EQ Resources is sitting on a gold mine of quarry products.”

And business? “Flat out,” she says, having just finished quoting on a brace of local jobs and some from a little further away. “If you have got good rock, people will travel a fair distance to buy it. And we have great rock.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $91.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 4.1¢ $77.07K 1.870M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.