HIO 0.00% 2.1¢ hawsons iron ltd

Ann: Mineral Resource Upgrade, page-359

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360
    I didn't respond to all of you points / comment as I felt there was really no need. That said I would like to expand on you comment about "Dumping Tailings". Wow over the life of the mine (20 years) the mine will produce approximately 2.8 billion tonnes of sub 140 mircon tailing that will be dumped as "There is plenty of land". Has HIO releases an Environment Impact Study to back this up? Considering a bulk density of say, 2.2- 2.4 tonnes. That's over 1,270,000,000 m3 of fines to be dumped... That's a pile measuring1km x 1km x 1.27kms. As the resource diminishes so does the dtr, cut off has been stated at a low 5%. The tailings will be kept in the tailing dams, some water will be recycled while the sun will do its job and dry out the waste slurry so bulldozers can remove the solids. These will be a massive dams that will require environment impact studies.
    Sorry if I have offended but consider some of these statements you are quoting. I would put this issue closely behind the "Plenty of Water" no need to worry statement.

Still interested in hearing from the LTH's on their predictions of what this mine will cost....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.