HIO 5.88% 3.2¢ hawsons iron ltd

I spoke with Bryan this morning, i called the HIO number on the...

1. 1,852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 353
    I spoke with Bryan this morning, i called the HIO number on the website and had a missed call Friday from Bryan and called him today and we spoke, Bryan is very open and was happy to talk with me about the project for 15 minutes, in the end it was me who closed the call, Bryan is a genuinely honest and nice guy to speak with.

Some key points to share from this -

• Not a single thing short or long term has changed on the project, apart from the rain delays recently everything is on target BFS wise
    • The slurry pipeline is not a huge issue, they will be using a company with huge experience to build this, you will not even know it is there once built, underground with no trace of it and working silently
    • Regular contact comes to HIO from interested off-take partners, though nothing will be signed till the BFS is completed, once BFS is finished things will happen, interest from Japan was noted.
    • POSCO are an investor in FMG Ironbridge project, and HIO project is better FE grade and POSCO are watching HIO with interest. Ironbridge project also has a slurry pipeline, link is here Ironbridge Project Link
    • There is a 529KM slurry pipeline through the Brazilian mountains in South America, this carries 26.5M tonnes per year! The HIO pipeline will be a far easier build than this one. Link is here Brazilian slurry pipeline
    • Flinders Ports have been wanting to build the port for many years, and are very keen to progress this, this is not seen as a big risk. If the BFS numbers stack up and those off-takes start to come through the port will be built by Flinders Ports.
    • BFS is critical, once this is finalised things will happen on many fronts as much of the risk will be removed

Thought i would share and let you all make of it what you will, I am feeling confident and relaxed for the long term future of the project, BFS being successful is the key and once completed I would be expecting a string of news to follow to progress the project along towards production.

Patience will be rewarded folks.
    Last edited by syelaw: 01/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $29.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $271.0K 8.311M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 2245104 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 1562121 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.2¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 6.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ 6517248
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
HIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.