TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Hi Guys, Finally,one announcement came out which is not bad....

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    Hi Guys,

Finally,one announcement came out which is not bad. It's okay. We almost got used to getting bad news from TRY one after another. Like the prisoner, everytime the prisoner looks at the jailor he gets whiplashed.
    Same with me, since the last 4 months any announcement comes out of TRY, I get nervous. What now....like that kind of thing!!!!!

Looks like we have overcome the bad days, us shareholders have gone through a very rough time. We did not enjoy the massive bull run like others but sure got hammered on the dowsnside. All shareholders would be very unhappy. The weather problem, they are learning to handle better next time but the mill problem could have been avoided with better technical training for the staff. I don't exactly know just my guess.
    So we have a LOM till September 2020. That is four years. A lot can happen in 4 years. The LOM can increase by another 4 years, the Gold price could be lot higher, the grades can get even better. The resource and reserves can increase significantly.
    As bad as it has got, I am very positive it will be as good on the upside.
    The share price has been beaten down to the bone....there is hardly any downside from here. Unless the company goes bankcrupt.( I don't think so)
    Anyone buying here is just paying for the cost of building the mine. So long term investors have a very good chance of taking this oportunity to buy up cheap. Not for traders though, I think traders will not touch it. Traders will join when the stock is trading much higher,when the momentum is up, sentiment is strong. At the moment sentiment is bad as it can get, flushed down the toilet.
    Things change though, they don't always stay the same.
    Anyway I'll conclude by saying we will see good days. That I am absolutely sure about it!!!

NFP jobs data tonight, could be very good or bad for gold, dosen't really matter much with TRY as it won't make any difference here even if the gold price is 20 dollars higher on MONDAY. If the gold price is lower sure it will take some beating. At the moment it is the whipping boy of the gold market.

You'll have a great weekend.

All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.