MIN 2.12% $55.92 mineral resources limited

Ann: Mineral Resources and Ore Reserve Update, page-5

1. 18,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3754
    https://thewest.com.au/business/min...um-reserves-for-mt-marion-wodgina--c-11981158

Mineral Resources updates lithium reserves for Mt Marion & Wodgina

Danielle Le MessurierThe West Australian
    Fri, 22 September 2023 10:23AM

Mt Marion Lithium mine Credit: Mineral Resources

Mineral Resources has unveiled updated ore reserves for its two WA lithium mines — including a 107 per cent increase at Mt Marion — and a maiden mineral resource for a deposit at its Onslow Iron project.

The Chris Ellison-led company on Friday announced Mt Marion had amassed ore reserves of 35.7 million tonnes based on a mineral resources estimate of 64.8Mt, which was also up 26 per cent from June last year. The Goldfields mine is jointly owned by MinRes and China’s Ganfeng.

MinRes said the ore reserve at the Wodgina mine in the Pilbara, which it shares with US battery chemicals giant Albemarle, increased 12 per cent to 64.8Mt. The mineral resource fell 16 per cent from June last year to 217.4Mt.

Meanwhile the company’s Ken’s Bore deposit — one of several at the $3 billion Onslow Iron project it is developing in the west Pilbara — was revealed to have ore reserves of 207Mt based on mineral resources of 394Mt.

Mr Ellison said the update confirmed the quality of MinRes’ lithium and iron ore assets.
    “Across Mt Marion and Wodgina, our lithium reserves now total more than 200 million tonnes, while successful drilling at Mt Marion has confirmed it has a longer life and excellent potential for underground mining,” he said in a statement to the ASX on Friday.
    “Our maiden ore reserve and mineral resources at Ken’s Bore underpins the transformational Onslow Iron Project currently under construction, and together with the other joint Venture resources will see MinRes deliver low-cost,quality iron ore for decades to come.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$55.92
Change
1.160(2.12%)
Mkt cap ! $10.95B
Open High Low Value Volume
$55.25 $55.92 $55.14 $53.91M 969.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 349 $55.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$55.94 988 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.