MQR 6.67% 1.4¢ marquee resources limited

I pulled the below from a Mineral Resource Lithium update from...

1. 317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    I pulled the below from a Mineral Resource Lithium update from last month.
    Looks like they are really keen to grow their Lithium side of the business....This is great for MQR, they will accelerate this project much quicker than we'd be able to do it. Taking a lot of the risk out of the project for MQR.

Commenting on the Lithium Business update, Mineral Resources Managing Director Chris Ellison said:
    “For some time now the world has seen extraordinary demand for lithium, driven by the strength of the electric vehicle
    market. This demand has resulted in a substantial increase in lithium prices, with pricing expected to remain strong for
    the rest of this decade.
    “I’m proud of the great work our team have done at Wodgina and Mt Marion. As we continue to significantly expand our
    spodumene supply from these Tier 1 mines in Western Australia, we look forward to creating many more long-term jobs
    and supporting the surrounding communities for decades to come.
    “With a world-class portfolio of highest-quality, long-life lithium assets in a Tier 1 mining jurisdiction, we are well positioned
    to capitalise on the continued growth of the global electric vehicle market.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $5.787M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $20.35K 1.462M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 688461 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 258276 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ 4765
Last updated 12.30pm 03/05/2024 ?
MQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.