CNB 11.1% 40.0¢ carnaby resources limited

recently I have change my strategy and I now look for companies...

1. 1,744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 629
    recently I have change my strategy and I now look for companies that have a huge initial success with a drilling program. By this I mean good intersections with high gradings or long intersections with lower grading. Currently I have invested in two of these sunstone STM and now Carnaby. The reason I changed is the hardest thing to do is to have a deposit that has a good chance of success rather than a Greenfields project that spends lots of time trying finding the deposit…difficult and a waste of time with no guarantee of success .It does not worry me that the SP has double off a low base as I consider there is a lot of people getting out and have held in there for long period of time and feel that they have done very well And wanted to get out. For me I will take it further believing that these companies have many bags left if they can prove up the resource.
    Finally it is really important to have the right management. Peter Bowler,chairman ,and Rob Watkins have many years of association and that means that the board is stable …they have also met with plenty of success growing other companies. Paul Payne is also respected and his credentials you can read it in the Annual report ….so we have a brilliant set of BOD working on the projects.
    Lastly if the deposit doesn’t prove up to be monstrous then companies must have other projects to fall back on and in this case Carnaby has plenty. To me this is a no-brainer to provide a reasonable to huge upside. Do

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
-0.050(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $68.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 45.0¢ 40.0¢ $91.68K 223.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21000 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 13655 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.