CCZ 11.1% 0.8¢ castillo copper limited

Hello Sircorp I can attempt to answer your question. Where Coda...

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Hello Sircorp I can attempt to answer your question. Where Coda are drilling in outback South Australia it is a desert that receives very little rainfall.

In North Eastern Queensland it isn't that wet but there are risks of serious flooding and cyclones in the wet season. Drilling rigs are very heavy and easily become bogged. So I imagine Drilling companies would be reluctant to send a drilling crew up into North Eastern Queensland in the wet season just in case they are unlucky enough to be bogged in the middle of nowhere or cut of by a creek or flooded road. They could be stuck for an extended period of time if they were unlucky enough to be struck by a cyclone.

Where Coda are drilling in the desert you would be willing to send a drill rig there at any time of year as the risk of being bogged or cut off are much lower. I note there has been a bit of rain around that area over the last few days. If it has been wet enough you may not be able to move the drill rigs at the moment. But generally as there is very little rainfall in this area the ground will dry out pretty quickly and you should be able to move your rigs within days or a couple of weeks at a stretch if they have had a heavy rainfall event.

With Coda they are diamond drilling very deep holes and the drill rigs will be in the one spot for I imagine atleast a week or two to complete one hole. So even if it pissed down heavy rain you can keep drilling as there is no need to move the rig. Where as if you are RC drilling like CCZ you have to move the drill rig every day or second day to start a new hole. And that isn't possible if your rig is going to get bogged. Meanwhile Coda can keep drilling there one hole even if it's pissing down as there is no need to move the drill rig. And where Coda are drilling by the time they have completed a very deep hole the ground should be dry enough to move onto the next hole.

I hope this helps Sircorp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $10.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $61.67K 6.963M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1875500 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2747475 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 17.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ 1345000
Last updated 13.40pm 16/05/2024 ?
CCZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.