CCZ 0.00% 0.6¢ castillo copper limited

Ann: Mineralisation intercepted, up to 17.5m thick, at Big One, page-5

1. 9,295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1119
    lol.

agree good to have an update. Primarily pertaining to the previously tested areas at this stage, as I read it. but where they’re going underneath. It looks like they’ve got the dyke at deepest points to date so that’s encouraging. I was wondering if, by cutting short in one once locating the dyke , have they determined that it’s just the dyke that we’re targeting? ie not looking for a deeper system that fed it?

im not sure what to make of the DHEM portion. I, and @mick z, wanted this done earlier. The comments sound positive although I’m not sure it’s logical that inferring greater density automatically extends to expecting further mineralisation extension? I hope it does but the question being tackled is whether Big One is more than just a grouping of small high grades pods - which I assume could be dense and constrained. At the least it sounds like they are confident of gaining more insights from the DHEM.

The comment from the board of potentially indicating more than anticipated is a bit of a head scratcher though. Does it mean the Big One they were talking up previously was a ruse and, surprise, maybe it actually meets that? or does it mean that they’re adjusting previous hopes upward? I’ll take the latter please!

now let’s see the rest of the campaign and on to Arya.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.797M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $12.00K 2.000M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2061897 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 487462 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 8.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ 750000
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
CCZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.