EM2 0.00% 6.0¢ eagle mountain mining limited

Ann: Mineralisation Observed in Majority of Holes at Oracle Ridge, page-15

1. 534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 231
    From *....Guy on Rocks
    Hot stocks to watch
    On the new company front, one that has had a pretty strong run up this year is Eagle Mountain Mining (ASX:EM2).Eagle Mountain owns the Oracle Ridge project, which is an old high-grade copper mine that was put on care and maintenance. It has good infrastructure and is in a good jurisdiction in Arizona in the US.The company is looking to put out a resource at the end of this year.What’s interesting about the project is Eagle Mountain has found some very high-grade copper and bornite mineralisation along strike from the old mine.There were some fantastic intersections the company was following up including 7.7m at 5.11 per cent copper and 7.6m at 4.63 per cent copper, with both these hits also returning around 0.7g/t gold and 40-50g/t silver.Eagle Mountain was also picking up about 9 per cent copper, 190g/t silver and about 0.2g/t gold in the dumps.The company is targeting a geophysical anomaly along strike and has about 3km of skarn hosted copper-gold-silver mineralisation, which sits underneath the intrusion that hosted the old Oracle Ridge mine, to follow up.We’re not going to put out any projections on what we think they have, but it looks extremely interesting. The orientation of this body looks quite flat and it has easy access from the surface with possibly a decline.Eagle Mountain has a market cap of around $60m but is coming into a good market for copper. Looking at how some of the other base metals plays have gone, even at 40c with a $60m cap it has plenty of room to move up.So that’ll be one to watch in the next six months as it gets a resource out hopefully late this year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EM2 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.3¢ 6.0¢ $24.27K 392.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 115032 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 126985 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EM2 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.