EXU 0.00% 17.0¢ explaurum limited

Ann: Mineralisation of Large Tampia Gold Target Confirmed, page-2

1. 59,174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    There you go.
    This resource is going to ne massive.

"Commenting, John Lawton, Managing Director: "The confirmation of widespread Tampia style bedrock gold mineralisation in the target areas to the north of Tampia is very exciting and the results to date have proved to be better than expected given the holes were planned to collect geological data. Our understanding of the geology and the potential for new gold resources in this area has improved significantly and we remain confident that the next phase of exploration drilling will discover new resources in at least one of our target areas. We look forward to starting this drilling once all the data are collated and drill planning has been optimised. The results from the targets to the south of Tampia require follow up, but the prospectivity of the area has still not been tested sufficiently and follow up work here will follow once we have completed testing the higher priority targets to the north of Tampia.
    We now have three significant new opportunities to expand the resources and mine life at Tampia in both the near mine environment and regionally. The confirmation of ultramafic gneiss within the sequence provides additional confirmation that Tampia is part of a new unexplored greenstone sequence like the Southern Cross Belt 120 km to the east, which has multiple clusters of gold occurrences. We believe the Tampia greenstone sequence has similar potential.
    Together with the focus on exploration, we look forward to the infill drilling and supergene drilling results, which we expect may add further confidence and potential for additional resources for the proposed mining operation".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.