DRE 4.35% 2.2¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Sellers under 10c will be welcomed by people with cash. You...

1. 12,057 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3147
    Sellers under 10c will be welcomed by people with cash. You could tell the stock was likely to be walked down to a 10c match. The buy side strength is not there today. Buyers off screen looking for cheaper stock. Like me. This is simple impatient people and larger traders making sure people sell. Its not a conspiracy, its just how markets often work. Someone could offer up millions of shares at 10c and drive the stock to 9c without any issue and buy them back. Its common and perfectly legal. Its called trading. I also think we can get news any day and you risk not getting the stock back. Once larger players get enough stock, they run the stock and people go either way with the trend. Basic stuff and it has nothing to do with the company other than they tend to do this is quiet periods. You can do the opposite as well. Make the buy side like a storm and people start guessing something big is coming and chase a stock without any idea of what it means. The alternative is to sit it out or have a position you dont worry about.
    DRE is real, the day to day stock price is only important for traders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $77.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $16.77K 741.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 3166924 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 867555 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.06pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.