ENR 10.0% 49.5¢ encounter resources limited

Ann: Mineralised carbonatites intersected over 3.5km -West Arunta, page-136

1. 4,567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3845
    My last post couple of weeks back where I mentioned I got out at 27.5 after buying at 28.5 for a small loss. Stupid me. But in that post mentioned, that I am still very optimistic, but will wait for results now.
    And the results have been great, there is always a risk, but the risk reward looked very good. So I did buy on open, some yesterday and more today. So my average is not very good, around 33, whereas it could have been 24 if I had bought earlier, oh well, the price we pay for more confirmation. So fine from that point of view.
    But what happened today? After drifting around 32/37 mark, it decided to move on. I was waiting for break above 37, and bought higher today after that break. To be honest, my fundamentals are not very strong, hence I wait for price action and sometimes I have to pay more because of that.
    Where to from here? Is this confirmation of a major break out and rerate? Odds are good but I feel it needs confirmation. Today's price action will also alert new big players. So it may get very interesting next week.
    I know many of you have very good feel about it. Fundamentals are looking strong. Price action has picked up. For me, I will follow price action, and will rely on other confident posters for fundamentals. Unless there is a massive drop, happy to hold and play this out. I have a buffer as well now, so hopefully will not panic like last time.
    I know many are holding with conviction for sometime. It's looking like you may have picked the right horse. Enjoy your weekend and all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.045(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $223.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 49.5¢ 45.0¢ $177.6K 371.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7581 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 10907 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.