ENR 5.88% 40.0¢ encounter resources limited

Morning all. @CounterVin The first hole was obviously the one...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6556
    Morning all.
    @CounterVin
    The first hole was obviously the one they had done and showed them the suggestions that they wanted confirmation on.
    The others were done after and observations on the cores would have probably made them take note that they were onto similar geology and a large distance apart.
    I have noted some of the lines in the excerpt below that I have my ears pricked.
    I will be honest and say that I am a little surprised to see this go so quickly given the grades so far, BUT-
    This is hole 1 and the hunt was for IOCG which they will no doubt still be on the hunt for.
    Keep in mind that targeting was high mag IOCG.
    They used PXRF so they will have an idea of what holes 7 & 8 have and that is no doubt the reason for the priority on those holes.
    The juicy part is that this is 3.5km and there are so many more targets that I think, ( I THINK ) will compare to the Luni discovery of which I still maintain that we share.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5385/5385163-ec9178b8d311a8a7723c3349ca736715.jpg

I am happy to hold this and just exercise patience while they reconfigure the plan of attack, especially given the response to the sp.
    We now have confirmation that there is the presence of Carbonatite intrusions, we now need to hunt for higher grades and large deposits.
    THEN we also need to stumble on an IOCG ore body that all geophysics says is there.

Still digesting the announcement while moving house and have had internet connected less than an hour ago.

I will add to this if I think I can do any justice to the knowledge that is already shared here among some great posters.
    Kind regards, Wack.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
-0.025(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $180.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 42.5¢ 39.0¢ $229.4K 572.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1995 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.