DRE 6.67% 1.6¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Mate, I am hearing you and on the same page with no extra funds...

1. 130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Mate, I am hearing you and on the same page with no extra funds to top up at present. Especially just after Christmas, between the cost of living and interest rate rises in 2022. Money is getting tight for a lot of the “mum & dad investors” here. I am into this company deep (for me) and long term. I would prefer to avoid dilution of any benefits / dividend but understand the need to do more drilling and it has to be paid for. I am just suggesting this as a possibility. Call me selfish but I would rather not share a dividend or “a free kick” from the iron ore with a sophisticated investor that has only been here for five minutes; that is likely to bugger off in the short term after a significant share price rise and or the distribution of any benefit from the sale of the iron ore. Perhaps the sale of the iron ore and distribution of the benefit would take to long and the money is needed before that could happen (quarterly reports are due soon). I would be happy to reinvest any benefit back into shares or perhaps there could be a money and or shares option. Just running the idea up the flag pole and see who salutes it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.