DRE 12.5% 1.8¢ dreadnought resources ltd

@2ic Unit, re. your Sat. 28th counter post…1.5 paragraphs was...

1. 291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    @2ic Unit, re. your Sat. 28th counter post…1.5 paragraphs was enough. I’m just not interested in getting into a he said/she said with anyone online. You are reacting to me and that is helping to amplifying FRIDAY’S ANNOUNCEMENT: MINERALISED REE IRONSTONES INCREASED BY 13KMS TO 43KMS – MANGAROON (100%) Sorry not sorry for not reading all of your earnest typing which would be the respectful thing to do - just not feeling it right now - i’d rather read a hundred stream-of-consciousness posts by Jess64. Your angle of approach needs refinement. Always make your main point in the first few sentences for maximum impact/comprehension/economy. Mislabelling me a chatbot and a language butcher was not very constructive. I’ll survive.

The life of this forum is the company at the centre of it all. Any effort to influence the DRE story is futile - the constant news flow shapes the dialogue not what anyone here says. I tell my nephews the only person they need to follow is Dean Tuck - almost everything else is noise. They say attendance at school is down 50%. An entire generation is being ripped apart by policy built on false assumptions. What impresses me most with DT is the way he is training the next generation - things won’t be easy for them.

When you think about it, you have literally argued that the market is in fact backward looking. Good luck with that. I put you on boost for 15min and now i have to say, ‘See you anon.’ I do look forward to your coverage of future DRE anns.

Best land btw.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.002(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $63.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $57.56K 3.384M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 747903 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 1508634 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.002 ( 3.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 1992765
Last updated 12.32pm 29/04/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.