ICG 16.7% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Hi AA, I have been away all weekend on other matters and did not...

1. 10,573 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2804
    Hi AA,

I have been away all weekend on other matters and did not take my computer with me - sorry if I seemed rude by not replying.
    I don't want to do a detail analysis less you think I am down ramping - basically what I said is that ICG is now too risky to be the major component of our super fund, and that I would buy back on good news even if at a loss relative to my recent selling price. That is, look for a smaller profit but with lower risk attached.

As for asbestos - the sample is the grey rock in Fig 3 - the mineral is actinolite. The middle image shows 'fiborus actinolite' on the surface of the sample.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Actinolite  states -
    "Fibrous actinolite is one of the six recognised types of asbestos, the fibres being so small that they can enter the lungs and damage the alveoli. Actinolite asbestos was once mined along Jones Creek at Gundagai, Australia.
    Like tremolite, asbestiform actinolite is regulated as asbestos."

You be the judge - I do not know the consequences.

As for starting to look like Chanape - I do not mean too deep to drill or mine. I mean, like at Chanape, we are not receiving true and timely information.
    At Chanape the 'discovery hole' clipped a porphyry, we were told. Wrong - it drilled a porphyry breccia. Later we heard there was a second porphyry at Chanape. Wrong - there was not even one.

In the current project we were told the rigs were on site and ready to drill as soon as the Start Date Permit was issued, that the weather had no impact and that Humaspunco was the priority target. Wrong - now months later the truth is, apparently -

• Second rig to begin drilling at Humaspunco

You might have thought there was already one there, and now a second has come. - but no!
    I presume (because we have not been told) that one drill is still on Uchpanga and the other (the second) was on Humaspunco South and has now been moved to Humaspunco.
    If so, was it drilling there and what did it find and why have we not been told, even if it was a dud?

So you see with constant CRs and constant creative writing in the anns it is starting to look like the Chanape beat-up.  ??????

Of course I agree - any hole could really be a discovery hole - at Uchpanga if assays are great, and if the second hole finds the veins are widening - or at Humaspunco. So  GL to all, don't despair - this could be the mine of the decade.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1.25K 250K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1300579 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1041940 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.