ICG 0.00% 0.7¢ inca minerals limited

JandJ with respect, I have to disagree with you RE: the...

1. 317 Posts.
    JandJ with respect, I have to disagree with you RE: the "weather" comment - the announcement only stated it was "unaffected by the flooding" in Peru at the time and did not state that the weather had "no impact" on their drilling campaign. They only said they mobilised the drill to site to avoid the effects of rain and flooding. Whatever happens / happened on site from there could have provided further hindrance to their drill campaign - not offering excuses for the company just relaying exactly what they originally stated.

We know Humaspunco is one of the priority drill target but the company has been unable to set the drill up on the site safely until now.

As of the announcement on 20 March 2017 (MAIDEN DRILLING COMMENCES AT RIQUEZA):

“When you add into the mix the 750 metre long zinc-silver-lead-gold-bearing structure at Uchpanga and the open-ended manto mineralisation south of Humaspunco – both of which will also be tested in the first phase of drilling, it is difficult not to get at least a little excited about Inca’s prospects.”

So we were in fact told that Humaspunco South was one of the priority targets to be focused in the first phase of drilling. I'm look forward to seeing the results from this as well to see what this turns up.

This is drilling in a foreign country after all so we know a lot can go wrong. I would imagine that the company would have preferred to be drilling Humaspunco earlier but that is the cards they were dealt with.

I do agree that the constant CR's were an annoyance but that was some months ago - and the company is cashed up in full for this drill campaign as a result of it.

Best of luck as I highly respect you and your posts - you have to make your own decisions based on your risk exposure and your own research and we can't judge you for that - hope to see you back in the fold soon.

Dooze

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.633M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $2.622K 371.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 733777 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2189941 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.