CLA 8.33% 1.1¢ celsius resources limited.

Ann: Mineralised Zone Extended to 11 km at Opuwo Cobalt Project, page-7

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 947
    The results look to be in line with those previous on the whole, confirming Co/Cu throughout is definitely a major positive, making a 20+ Mt resource a bit more likely.

The 0.20% Co hit is very good and with further drilling in that area, may uncover a significant higher grade zone. The rest of the results were a little underwhelming compared to previous, but I think they are still very profitable at today's prices though (especially with this type of mineralisation). Obviously higher graded zones if found would be targeted/used for mining/feasibility numbers and these lower grade zones would have little impact on NPV, simply allowing for a longer mine life if prices are at profitable levels.

The western area currently being drilled is what I am excited and anxiously waiting for. There are more holes planned much closer together compared to those we already have results from. Borg (MD/Geo) probably has high hopes for this area and hopefully the rock chip samples that had high grades of Cobalt at the surface here correlate into some 0.20%+ grades.
    Last edited by dunny29: 09/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $28.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $540 45.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 6154143 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1852595 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.