MI6 0.00% 15.5¢ minerals 260 limited

Ann: Minerals 260 to acquire large WA REE-Ni-Cu-Li Project, page-34

1. 101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    “In this regard, Ti Tree is a complementary addition to our flagship Moora Project, representing a high-quality geological opportunity in an under-explored region with the potential for large-scale discoveries in a basket of commodities that fits extremely well with our strategic focus. We look forward to rapidly advancing the Project and building on the extensive knowledge gained from several years of quality exploration work and getting the drill rigs going as soon as possible.”

Simply beautiful, you just keep going DR you beautiful human.

i draw the following unfounded conclusions from this deal based on no evidence and my gut feeling.

1. We wouldn't be giving 20% of our company away for a hail Mary pass. DR is happy with what he has seen and sizeable finds are on the horizon with this new acquisition.

2. They wouldn't be selling their asset to us for church change and a slice of our company unless David opened the bag and gave them a little peak at the future and what we are sitting on at Moora

3. I don't care about today's share price.......but I'm excited for the next few years and believe another LTR is possible!

i continue to buy what I can and believe whilst still speculative this company will achieve wonderful things in the future.....DR didn't leave LTR for nothing !

good luck to all......and remember Im just a young bloke doing his best, so do your own research!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.