VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

Ann: Miners Save Fuel with Enerji , page-8

1. 629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I want to start by saying that I am down at least 50 % on my investment since I first invested in ERJ in October last year.

I am very frustrated and disappointed at the long delays to what we all believed to have been a very straight foward installation.

But having some knowledge of the processes involved, the obstacles that have presented themselves, and the red tape that always seem to pop up out of no where I can sympathise ( only a little) with management.

They are as frustrated as we are, and if any of you attended the AGM you would understand where I am coming from.

Ofcourse we all have opinions on how things should be run but unfortunately we have little influence.

However in saying this, I am still extremely confident that this and future projects will be very profitable.

Reading the last two announcements has given me a sigh of relief that all is progressing, I know not as quick as we would like but they are.

I am very pleased with the following comment;

"The first Opcon Powerbox is due to be installed at the West Australian Carnarvon Power Station within weeks, with commencement of further installations expected later this year.

The Company is in advanced negotiations with a number of potential customers to provide Waste Heat to Power Solutions (WHPS).

The business development team at Enerji continues to engage
    with prospective customers resulting in an increasing number of proposals under consideration."

This to me is positive news that we all needed to hear to get our confidence up again.

The light at the end of that tunnel is getting brighter and brighter ( no its not a freight train !!).

Few more weeks, and I will break even, by the end off the year I will double my investment, 3 to 5 years ...... Sky is the limit!!!

My thoughts only.

Peace out

Rayza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.