RFR 0.00% 3.7¢ rafaella resources ltd.

Its just disappointing how management have kept inventing new...

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Its just disappointing how management have kept inventing new timelines and probably explains the gradual decrease in share price. From the recent interview with Steven, the expected release date of the feasibility study has been moved to next year. It's funny becuase at the start of the year, I think most investors were anticipating it to be out before end of year, just like off take agreements, funding, and openpit production. There is going to be a lot more delays if we can't piggy back off the quarry operators open pit mining permit as according to steven it is going to take about 18 months to get our own permit approved, assuming there are no bureaucratic delays.

I personally don't think management are being very transparent. There have been numerous indications in anouncements of communications with quarry operators to set up some sort of agreement for open pit permit, but nothing has materialised. I feel it's a bit disingenuous to keep alluding to it without giving any concrete answers.

I doubt all these delays and a lack of concrete answers about open pit, FS and offtakes is instilling any confidence in present or future shareholders.

Rant over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.