SIR 0.00% $2.52 sirius resources nl

Hello Helmenesh(Great name)I think you will appreciate this....

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Hello Helmenesh

(Great name)

I think you will appreciate this. There is a false dichotomy in your response. It is not a choice between "good governance at SIR" and Bennett "selling us short." The governance has been good. No, I don't think Bennett will sell us short.

The governance has been good - of course it has, as there has been nothing but wonderful news since the discovery hole. There's nothing to hide.

Bennett is a decent man. He was at JBM, where I bought in at ?50c or so and was happily taken out at $16 (from memory).

This is not my point. My point is that the sharks in suits are circling, as they always do. These people don't negotiate, they just take with the bare minumum of legality. If you would like a Creasy example, look no further than a certain junior explorer on the LSE (the only one). Creasy is a big holder there but he has been thoroughly dudded and it wasn't because he was asleep.

As this project grows, which it will, we need to protect ourselves because nobody else will. Everybody acts in their best interests in reacting to the situation as it presents itself from moment to moment. The advantage we have is that we (the minorities) have a common interest and can act in our joint best interests.

If you are still unconvinced, read the Voisey story. After all, everybody here keeps saying the resource is a valid comparison. What happened there is almost beyond belief. You could also read about Oyu Tolgoi.

When you have what everybody would like to have, then everybody would like to have it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.