SIR 0.00% $2.52 sirius resources nl

Ann: Mines & Money Hong Kong Presentation , page-9

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Smoke is 100% right. Most here seem to think that Creasy = SIR. It's nowhere near true. What's good for Creasy need not at all be good for SIR. It might be but it doesn't have to be. It's naiive to think that Creasy has our best interests at heart. He has his best interests at heart. A while ago I posted that his lieutenant should not be Chairman (and was attacked for it) but thank goodness the board took the same view.

I know Creasy well. He has a fixation on making his next billion, which he is in the process of doing with Nova-Bollinger. There are many ways that could happen and few involve doing so directly through SIR. He has strong interests in both the project and SIR. Most importantly he has a lot of the surrounding ground in his OWN name.

I don't think Creasy will deal with the Chinese but he will be looking for his exit, just like us. I doubt that he would have been too excited at SIR presenting in HK. This is where we need to watch our own backs, not assume that Creasy is some kind of friendly godfather with a mission to make us all filthy rich.

We should all stick together to make sure that SIR holds onto Nova-Bollinger for as long as humanly possible and not sit back and assume that Creasy or even Bennett will look after us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.