LU7 0.00% 1.6¢ lithium universe limited

Ann: Mineski Enters Strategic Partnership with Mogul, page-52

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    The trolling and back and forward over the two companies is getting pretty old. To be honest, good luck to EM1 they're a company that is good as any to have a crack at the space. I personally don't agree with their business/model but that's why I don't hold, I put my money towards the companies I truly believe the potential in. To those EM1 trolls out there wanting to stir the pot, just do you and god speed.

People taking the time to analyse these businesses with a critical + neutral head space is what I look for on HC. I will happily bandwagon the company I hold shares in only because I've done my research and reflected on feedback from others versed in the space. I'm happy to take criticism and be corrected, it's how I learn and be better in the long term.

I hold ESH in high regard for the following reasons...
    1. On a technical level they have developed, implemented and deployed a web app that provides service to target audiences (gamers, sponsors/brands/organisers). It is well designed and constantly updated with new features.
    2. eSports collectively is a PC/console/mobile space, of which ESH is adopting popular high volume triple-A games across those platforms (except mobile as I understand it but that could change?)
    3. They're partnering with companies and teams that are knee deep in eSports. Building on those relationships and leveraging their insight and exposure goes along way for adoption and retention.

The key takeaway here is this is a platform, like all platforms they evolve over time. My gut tells me that the hard yards are done technically, it's just refining the app over time to follow the stakeholder and market demands (new features, mobile app, etc). Getting the exposure and monetising the platform will be the goals for 2020 but I'm confident that management have the talent to achieve that.

Exciting times ahead, hang in there backers, keep the faith

DYOR and IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.