CAY 7.35% 7.3¢ canyon resources limited

Ann: Minim Martap Bauxite Project Site Visit, page-2

1. 1,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    Nice to see some Press this week on Canyon from a few sources its been quite while that SPP got put to bed.
    Here is an article from the Business In Cameron website.

https://www.businessincameroon.com/mining/1802-9984-minim-martap-and-ngaoundal-bauxite-deposits-new-estimates-could-make-them-the-largest-deposits-in-the-world

On top of that i have a Link i will post below that is from October 2019 i have kept as a personal reference regarding the in Country plans surrounding not just the Edea - Kribi Rail Link but the broader picture to develop Cameroon and Africa.. There is mention of specific Mining Logistics catering for the need to transport goods to/from both Doula & Kribi Ports.
    For us interested in Canyon Resources this is a key ingredient to their success going forward and for Cameroon the Mining will most certainly finance the building and expansions of the rail network to link all of Africa especially Chad initially.
    My advice would be to pay particular attention to the number of Locomotives and Carriages as they state their plans as to how many they believe will be required.
    Add to that scenario the 3-5 million tonnes out of Minim Martap and the possibility in a few years to increase that to 10 Million plus Tonnes possibly alot more should there be a possibility to double up the rail line or add side tracks to pull out and have trains going both directions.

http://www.crtv.cm/2019/10/expansion-of-cameroons-railway-lines-feasibility-studies-validated/

Mostly IMO of course so ignore or take on board as you wish but i believe if the BOD can get approvals, Licenses and finance its a no brainer and at a potential 2B Tonne resource sky is the limit..... A lot to consider before then however but exciting none the less.

Good luck to all IMO you would be crazy not to have a small punt on such a resource with decades of history perhaps coming to fruition & mining soon....
    Last edited by Towie0: 19/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.005(7.35%)
Mkt cap ! $100.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 7.3¢ 6.8¢ $21.56K 306.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 28997 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.