CAY 5.00% 8.4¢ canyon resources limited

Ann: Minim Martap Mineral Resource Increased to over 1Bt, page-30

1. 1,587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    Its disappointing to see people who used to support this stock not so long ago either gone missing or knocking it on HC just because it hasn't turned into a Cinderella story yet. The company only had $1.5M in the bank and needed to raise. The share price was hovering around 12c up until a few days before the TH so no one can fairly say we were trading at 15c and gave the shares away at 10c. This is the end of the market where we are investing in companies who spend money, not create it. These companies do not create revenue. Where did you think the cash would come from for the FS and BFS. It had to come from somewhere. If it grew on trees in Cameroon we wouldn't have to worry about building a Bauxite mine. The funding is Better coming from Peter Sui at 10c with Aluminium contacts in China than mum & dad investors who know SFA at 15c.
    I am sure Peter Sui and his pals are sucking up these cheap shares. Don't go blaming the board or anyone else. All these steps have to be taken before any of the big off take deals or project funding decisions can be made. PG has taken this minnow of a company further in Cameroon than any other Mining company has gone before, and it will probably be the first mine in country.
    If you feel there is a better place for your money right now, sell up. You will cause us holders a bit of short term pain but only on paper. But please hurry up and get this selling over and done with so we can get on with the march back to 20c before our next major announcement .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
0.004(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $115.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.8¢ 8.1¢ $189.6K 2.288M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 87892 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 216 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.4¢
  Change
0.004 ( 3.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.5¢ 8.1¢ 332627
Last updated 15.58pm 24/05/2024 ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.