CAY 0.00% 8.1¢ canyon resources limited

Good call, Cheetah. I don't wish to appear overly pessimistic...

1. 1,497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 223
    Good call, Cheetah. I don't wish to appear overly pessimistic but I think a few things (just my thoughts) are worth noting. My earlier beliefs that CAY was to be a multi bagger have been tempered somewhat over the past year or so. One person's multi is money back for another. If your entry price is 6c you are looking at a multi, I guess. If we assume that MCC is essentially a Chinese state controlled entity is it fair to assume it won't be doing an Australian owned company any favors? There appear to be so many more boxes to be ticked for CAY to be the cash cow some had hoped for. Not the least among all these considerations is the matter of rail throughput. Add to that the new rail spur and port considerations at Kribi and the size of the undertaking becomes daunting IMO. I read earlier that Chinese loans are responsible for the Kribi development, which would only appear to strengthen Chinese control and access to that facility. My crystal ball is not working at the moment and I have no idea when CAY will take flight. With an entry price of just under 12c I am hoping to perhaps double my money and wish CAY Hasta Lasagna, baby! I have the utmost admiration for the patience of the long term CAY holders. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $113.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.1¢ 8.0¢ $8.172K 102K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 865458 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 1156 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.48pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.