CXO 8.86% 8.6¢ core lithium ltd

Some uncharacteristic buying today (compared to the rest of the...

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1228
    Some uncharacteristic buying today (compared to the rest of the week anyway) and that has often proven to be an indicator of an announcement next week. We traded firmly at 4.9c today (a decent buy on open and one this afternoon), and even though the option was there, there was no selling into 4.8c (also unlike the rest of the week). The times I have seen this happen in the past have nearly always meant that news is coming, but it is worth noting that the buyers haven't always got it right. The announcements have generally come, but the reaction of the market is the part that the players have often misunderstood. There has been big buying, and announcement, and the SP does nothing. There have also been a few examples of some more subtle buying, which is what I would have considered todays to have been - I say this because it doesn't seem all that out of the ordinary, but still somewhat different - this would suggest that perhaps it is buyers close to people in the know, but word hasn't spread all that much. Let's hope the trend continues, and that the announcement comes and it is decent.

The depth is starting to look good, we are building quite a foundation and add to this the carbonate price being up 10% in the last 90 days, the movement in the producers and the stagnation of explorers recently - the signs are there that the sector is turning and that the money is buying where the profits are and not the speculation. We just need something to show the market that we are nearly a producer and we should get some attention - even without the attention and considering the ridiculous pricing of some explorers at the moment, to match the craziness we should be at least 15c. We aren't obviously, but I tend to check the market a bit more lately as it feels like our time is near. It is like waiting for a storm that you know is coming, but you're not exactly sure when it will hit.

Lets hope next week brings a change in fortune. Don't forget the AGM next Thursday, being virtual, there has never been a better opportunity to attend. Ask questions, learn and challenge management. GLTA - see you online.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.007(8.86%)
Mkt cap ! $183.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.6¢ 7.9¢ $2.766M 33.86M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 1102272 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.