AEV 0.00% 0.5¢ avenira limited

Ann: Mining Agreement with Arruwurra Aboriginal Corporation, page-149

1. 7,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2232
    Pull your head in. This is an emotional rant and contributes nothing to the discussion about the stock.

I have no idea who the other poster is. The first I have heard this name was on these threads when another whinger had a rant as well. Try searching our posting history. I doubt there is little cross-over. But this other poster seems to live rent free in a few head here.

Every opinion I have given and provided links to support it.

In return I get the typical HC ranting:
    1. You're a troll
    2. You're a loser/lost on this stock
    3. *** Arguments: you've never run a business so you have no idea about business

Or I get people regurgitating company announcements. There is very little if any attempt to validate information provided by the company. This has strong ADN cult vibes. I remember over there everyone was defending the stock and constantly regurgitating the words of the company. The initial plans were for a simple quarry-like DSO project. Then it expanded to solve all the world's problems through carbon capture technology. Sound familiar?

So when AEV says "well suited for LFP batteries" what does this actually mean? Well suited compared to what exactly? Compared to phosphate from igneous source? 100% not true. Why? Sedimentary sources contain more impurities and organic matter. There's a reason igneous is preferred. Hint: sedimentary requires thermal processing; igneous wet processing. I've provided links before.

But as I said before: I am becoming more bullish on AEV; just because of the cult vibes. The cult and dream-like scenarios drove ADN from ~0.01 to 0.50 in a very short period of time. It was quite a ride up. Those in the cult are still there; having ridden it all the way back down again. But the carbon capture!!! lol

All imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $3.652K 723.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 11295862 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 5932035 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ 2023961
Last updated 15.25pm 15/05/2024 ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.