KCN 0.00% $1.58 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Adam, Given your post above, an absolutely amazing announcement...

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 566
    Adam,
    Given your post above, an absolutely amazing announcement is almost certainly being proofread as I type this retort to your drivel. As noted above, $300m will come back onto the BS before the end of the month. Your posts should be screened on the comedy channel. At least I trust our BoD to act in shareholders’ best interests.
    Something I can’t say for Nuix’s executives, although interestingly, it seems they rode off into the sunset thanks to ASIC screwing up their prosecution. I had a look but couldn’t find anything regarding costs or damages paid by ASIC on their website.
    Fitzroy? Any idea as to the magnitude of ASIC payable damages that the Doyles will receive on top of their insider trading bounty? This sounds like a script from Yes Minister. The white collar criminals get caught red-handed, but the Government regulator screws things up so royally the crims get away scot free and get damages (for dragging their impeccable reputations through the mud!) on top of their Ill-gotten gains.

https://www.copyright link/technology/brother-of-nuix-cfo-had-swipe-card-for-office-before-share-sales-20230823-p5dytz#:~:text=The%20Australian%20Securities%20and%20Investments,Doyle%2C%20former%20CFO%20at%20Nuix.

Last edited by TheHyphen: 19/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.58
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $407.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.60 $1.61 $1.57 $331.6K 208.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 871 $1.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.59 2744 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.