SVG 21.9% 2.5¢ savannah goldfields limited

I have noticed many queries in this forum as what the LNY SP may...

1. 1,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    I have noticed many queries in this forum as what the LNY SP may go to.
    In my humble opinion, I believe the LNY share price has the potential to be worth mega $$s in the future. I bought more yesterday and intend to sell a handful (for world cruises) when the price hits $2 to $3+ but I will hold the greater majority.

I am very cautious by nature so why am I so bullish? Being semi-retired I have had the time to carry out my own research on LNY and the history of the Agate Creek/Forsyth/Robin Hood area.

Clearly LNY has consistently and very much understated the potential. I am happy to share my findings with all, but please do check yourselves. Just copy and paste any of my wording into Google search to see more. It is all on the public record/online. It will excite you.

The world famous Kidston open cut gold mine just a mere 60k down the road, according to the Porter GeoConsultancy web site, had "production to 1990 totalling 23.7MT @ 2.08 g/t AU". OK take note 2.08g/t gold!

For start date 2019 LNY already had a very lucrative gold deposit to mine. LNY stated "Results confirm the high-grade nature of the Sherwood Deposit and highlight the broader potential of the Agate Creek project which includes an Indicated and Inferred Mineral Resource containing 381,000 oz of Gold at 1.4 g/t currently outlined." Nice... BUT!

But then came the LNY ASX announcement 14th Jan 2019 from more "outstanding" drilling results from a nearby area - "Numerous and consistent high-grade intersections encountered with several intersections exceeding 100 g/t AU and grades of up to 564 g/t AU" (gold).
    Yes 564g/t gold!
    These results come from a fraction of the LNY 670ha of prospective area.
    And there is plenty more gold to come! LNY has also reported rock chip results from outlying areas of the lease as - Eastern Bar Creek - 36g/t gold and The Jedda Vein at 15.75 g/t gold! They have literally hardly scratched the surface.

Kidston! Kalgoolie! Nah do some research and see.
    LNYs Agate Creek will make them look like pussies!
    LNY in my opinion could well prove to be Australia's gold find of the century!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.007(21.9%)
Mkt cap ! $7.027M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $2.707K 107.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23571 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 19500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.