HRZ 2.38% 4.1¢ horizon minerals limited

Ann: Mining Commences at Phillips Find, page-14

1. 11,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4774
    I agree, 90% of the share price issues are due to a loss of confidence by management, 10% due to external market factors - recessions, stagflation, issues with financing etc.

Management almost ran this company into the ground and they honestly should already be gone. Almost impossible to go broke in the record Gold environment in recent years with the assets they had in front of them. Why all this current work now, making deals, mill contracts and partners etc was not done 3 years ago is beyond me?! Management were just fat catting, enjoying their salaries and shifted focus to other entities they are involved in. Shareholders should be furious!!! They are fighting to keep their jobs right now and trying to get some physical production happening before the upcoming AGM and subsequent voting.

Either way, too many poor decisions from this lifestyle management in recent years to stay on here. Ideally 1 board member less at the minimum, then 2 replacements. The moment this happens then this stock completely reverses and re rates imo!
    Last edited by coto: Today, 20:08

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $45.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.0¢ $85.88K 2.108M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 199943 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 117856 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.