ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Ann: Mining commences at Sinclair, page-41

1. 1,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 630
    A speculator has to be able to read between the lines before the action even happens. We have been told there was going to be a simple quick profitable caesium mine and not many believed DC. We were given indications here and there there were 2 or 3 possible off-take partners in negotiations – not much trust in that one. Even a possibility that Cabot could be in the play and win. No won't possibly happen! Sorry it did.

We have been told “Pollucite (caesium) to be sold to Cabot Corp with Potassium Feldspar and lithium minerals stockpiled and marketed Stage 1 (Underway – 4 months mining activity): Pollucite (caesium) sold to Cabot Corp with Potassium Feldspar and lithium minerals being stockpiled and marketed.” Stage2 is also known and in the ballpark.

Okay, now we have DC saying between the lines what he can. “The Company’s primary focus for the Sinclair Mine is the extraction of the caesium (pollucite) deposit, which is expected to deliver significant revenue to Pioneer.” This is all you can say under ASX requirements without a specific valuation or you'll cop the flack. From the caesium aspect we know it's there, we know Cabot is very interested and wanting. From any holder a measured amount of speculation is required. We know it was once high on little substance. Now it has a lot of substance it and it is low 2s. That's Junior miner coming up style trading after the fog and what you believe in your speculation. It starts to slowly build up while traders consider their moves and trading styles come into being trying to time things before fomo.

Happy trading. It's not just about caesium.

Good luck all holders.
    Last edited by Chey-9: 14/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.