C7A 0.00% 1.3¢ clara resources australia ltd

yeah mate, i think you've totally misread the situation. the 5%...

1. 15,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2572
    yeah mate, i think you've totally misread the situation. the 5% group, which i may add is closer to 7% with some late numbers coming in (thank you all), is not holding the board to ransom, just to account. the reality is that the current management have not delivered and i'm not sure hoping for a change is going to change anything. Its been a pattern of behaviour not a mistake here and there. they are an insular lot, which is why they deal behind close doors, raise through CN's to sophs, and make limited announcements. Mostly, imo, to keep the retailers at arms length as we can be annoying.

The fact is all that has transpired here is that the retailers got a little organised and said "hey, whats going on!", the next move is on the board and exec. If they do nothing then I would ask is this really the type of board that would attract investment anyway?

they either right the ship = everyone happy, and they know exactly what we want as we asked for it in the letter.
    they do nothing = we are exactly where we are now.

whats the down side given we are at 52 week lows and at the same price we were 2.5 years ago.
    Last edited by blister: 12/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.602M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 328295 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 18100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.