C7A 0.00% 1.3¢ clara resources australia ltd

I agree with your sentiment somewhat. Even though there have...

1. 599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    I agree with your sentiment somewhat. Even though there have been many delays and we're all frustrated I would have waited until the end of the quarter and if still no sales it would have been the last straw for me and I would have added my name to the list.

Even though there have been delays they have continued to make progress and the lack of funds along the way results certain decisions being made for you. They keep getting over the hurdles and nothing so far has been anything more than a speed bump. I'm sorry but this happens in a companies infancy. Overall I was willing to wait the quarter out and reserve harsh judgement until April, but maybe my timeline is a little longer than some or maybe I'm naive. Either way I am willing to stick to my strategy until I see a game changer.

I don't think the letter would have done any harm and may provide a bit of extra motivation on the communication front. Can't see the letter making things move quicker or changing the shares for fees arrangement, as I think it's fair business. We may pay penuts for project development but we have to pay for the intellects behind the strategy in some way. Whether this arrangement has resulted in a lack of willingness to progress is debatable, but I'm of the thinking the progress comes down to cash on hand more than anything else. If they threw everything they had at G2 we probably would have first sales by now but will run into operational continuity problems down the track. This is a slow play and I still have faith in the overall strategy and the people behind it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.602M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 239120 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 18100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.02am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.