C7A 0.00% 1.0¢ clara resources australia ltd

Some sh are missing the point with what the letter is trying to...

1. 5,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2755
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1468/1468224-e929f5c6a76a01d5a090a5f4fbda889e.jpg
    Some sh are missing the point with what the letter is trying to achieve. ANW has missed critical timelines and the above chart reflects the times when management dropped the ball and did not communicate adequately.
    I get the feeling the company has been very ‘lucky’ that it has its ‘rusted on’ group of shareholders. We have not been selling- in fact we’ve used the troughs to build up our positions. Crocs sentiments reflect the same- he has built a great portfolio of ANW, like many of us, and if it drops lower suggested he will grab some more.

BUT, there are many lessons on the ASX where shareholders have been burnt because...
    they fell in love with a share/company.

ANW is my major holding, because it’s fundamemtals and assets are first class. There are just so many positives.

BUT, as I suggested in the previous comment Slay- this company has started this journey several years ago and has been through the processes, yet is still making the same missed timelines and promises. Is it learning?Meanwhile, management and Lind have benefitted nicely yet how does the 12 month chart above sit with the faithful sh- what have we got in return? A depressed shareprice!

We are getting frustrated- company still has great assets and fundamentals- but it’s time to deliver.
    There is no doubt ANW has damaged its brand- do you think Traxies would be sitting in their offices totally trusting the ANW connections and timelines? We’ve talked about SRZ maybe wanting a jv- conjecture I know- but I’m thinking they were supposed to be losing some of their grounds from memory- in the not too distant future, so if they’re waiting on ANW and it’s timelines then they’ll be realising they jumped on board with the wrong company.

Hopefully the letter does what ‘WE’ all want from the company...
    Accurate communications and deadlines.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.