C7A 0.00% 1.2¢ clara resources australia ltd

Ann: Mining Contractor at Granville Appoints Liquidators, page-82

1. 377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Bman posted this less than a week ago on the other thread. 

26/02/19 20:12 Post #: 37577466
    20t of Tin concentrate is F@#k all to recover, tin is so easy to process. There is more than enough tailings alone to achieve this from previous announcements and besides it was stated that there was crushed ore stockpiled!Forget jerking around small time shareholders, what about staff? it just doesnt make sense. My feeling is they have been processing what they have and building saleable tin inventory for this week.Id bet my bottom dollar NM and Co are waiting till the last minute to give the Tin price every chance to turn some heads...besides look at how LIND has be playing the game the whole time, why feed news into that game early, just be sold back down into? Rather build inventory, acquire assays and line up free flow highgrade fresh ore to sustain the share price with sales.Its only been just over a month since assays were sent, I wouldnt be surprised if they only just received them today and are soughting it now. One shif ould remember sale is on shipping not after, literally could have 20, 40, 60t sitting their and after leaving the mine payment within a day or two.We will see!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.001M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $988 82.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 420735 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 55457 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.