PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

I agree 100% and was just feeding the info to the question what...

1. 307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I agree 100% and was just feeding the info to the question what happened about the circuit clean up for those who missed it.
    Bob also hit the nail on the head with his post. it appears we are not savvy to the boards full agenda, and that we may be concluding from the lack of info that they are more inadequate than they really are.
    I think on the bright side that once it all comes together and we have a bit more faith in the handling of the project with present or future management. That the SP will see a very quick and substantial rise before year end and consolidate a little lower in 2016. I can see the back end of this year being, when after many years with ABU that we part company and I have earned my just rewards.
    A 2mil @ 28c and a 1mil @30c trades on Fri upset the apple cart a little and kept the price low. That could be for a number of reasons, maybe some of the 22.5c options that were taken up changing hand, dunno! but with a POG @ NY close. hovering on $1650 AUD, surely it can only be a matter of time?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 21820281 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16031856 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.