PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Hi all. I haven't poked my head up on ABU for at least a year. I...

1. 2,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 424
    Hi all.

I haven't poked my head up on ABU for at least a year. I used to be a holder but bailed when the POG went nasty. Good to see some of the same people still here.

So I've read over all the anns and scanned people's comments. Is there anything I'm missing:

In theory in 12 weeks (so beginning May) ABU should be looking at transitioning from commissioning to mining (comment: I'm always worried about quick commissioning times. Commissioning always blows out ands takes longer than expected).

It looks like there is a chance ABU will get to production and profitability without further CRs or going into debt first.

If they do follow their timelines by EOFY they should have pulled 10koz or so of gold. If they hit 5koz by end June I'd have to say I'd be impressed. If they pull 60koz the next year at the kind of margins they're promising then they should pull in at least 30m profit. Note that 30m is a number I'm pulling out of a hat. Your numbers may differ but that should be roughly right (in the way that 3m and 300m would both be wrong). I would note that ASX small caps seem to have a gift for finding unexpected expenditures and outlays.

Things seem to have taken a little longer than expected. Also, there appear to have been a few decisions which are a bit headscratch inducing, not least board memberships. Typical for ASX small caps I suppose. When I have the chance I'l rummage through old HC postings so don't feel the need to dredge up old controversies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.294M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.42am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.