TVN 2.61% 5.9¢ tivan limited

the announcement left me speechless at first, it took me a while...

1. 324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 324
    the announcement left me speechless at first, it took me a while to sort it all out. I saw Biddle active at TNG myself, it was a great regret here in the chat when he left.

I think we've been working together here in HC for the last few weeks what the real problem with TNG...the root of all evil...PAUL BURTON...

Even if Biddle came for TNG with the best of intentions.... he would always bounce off Paul and fail..... Paul continues to decide alone what TNG does or doesn't do... Biddle won't be able to change much there.

six months ago, if such an announcement had been made here in the chat, there would have been great cheering, but at the moment there is more of a shake of the head here…. I cannot imagine that many shareholders will change their votes as a result of this announcement.

I am assuming that GW is still well ahead with his campaign…. Paul will of course pick up the phone again next week and call Germany, Singapore and China... will he be successful with that? Rather not, they will have recognized in the meantime that Paul is the problem…. and with G. W. a top alternative is available.... after all, investors want to see returns at some point.... and Paul has proven that he cannot deliver.

Paul is trying to save something that can no longer be saved....

at some point his bad behavior must simply have consequences…. and on September 20th is the point.

should I be terribly wrong and Burton wins I know my shares are worthless…. I'm willing to take the risk..

After 18 years of investing, G.W finally is someone I really trust and feel I'm in good hands with, who I know he cares about the progress of the company. I've been waiting for someone like G. W. for years, so I will not sell even one TNG share now…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.002(2.61%)
Mkt cap ! $101.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ $22.27K 380.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 114864 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 60110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.