TVN 2.61% 5.9¢ tivan limited

Ann: Mining Executive Neil Biddle appointed as Chairman, page-133

1. 4,341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3048
    A long time ago, in fact at various time during my working life, I've worked with some very strong personalities.
    Some have been extremely good at what they do, some bluff & bluster, p!ss & wind.
    However if there is one thing which makes me do a double take it's when a rumour becomes urban legend about side deals which management allegedly have going.
    Irrespective of how good that person is at their job, how committed they are to seeing the project delivered etc.
    Things like running project work through this or that guys family member's company. Hiring plant or equipment via a relation who works for that firm. Renovating a house at the same time as the project is running. Separately being in business with people who have an association with the company.

Having just watched our internal company 'code of conduct' training video yesterday as we are required to do annually, the other thing that puts people on the back foot is when management don't practice what they preach.

Coming from the shop floor many years ago, I can tell you that once this sort of talk starts amongst the blue collar workforce, it will migrate quickly enough into the white collar workforce & has a non-positive impact on project delivery.
    I have no idea what Singapore, China, Germany partners are thinking & they are important to consider but as I've said for some time now, the risk is that the history of this company, rumour or fact, will catch up with it and undo any good it hopes to achieve without a reset, review & renewal.

Last edited by Propunter2: 04/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.002(2.61%)
Mkt cap ! $101.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ $22.27K 380.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 114864 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 60110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.