TVN 4.00% 4.8¢ tivan limited

Ann: Mining Executive Neil Biddle appointed as Chairman, page-141

1. 1,026 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    ando1, good to see you posting here again and hope that you will continue to monitor the forum and post you thoughts once in awhile, as you know both you and I received a fair bit of flack over the years for our criticism of Mr Burton and now I would ask you to stick your neck out one more time and give us your thoughts on Neil's return, for me I would have been happy if this happened 6 months ago but now I see this through the same glasses I had on when viewing P.B. performance and am shocked that Neil would be part of this charade, for him to take up a position on the Board while it is going through a 249D is below contempt but then again that is nothing new for P.B. as he has had contempt for shareholders for years.
    As for Neil, that he allowed the comment about possibly taking this to court if the CMT get up, to be published in the announcement about his appointment is beyond belief, it is up to we the shareholders to vote yes or no the resolution 5 and if it gets up so be it, resolution 5 is basically a question do you want any Board stacking by the present Board to be undone should the vote gets up. I for one will be first to put money into the kitty to fight any legal action that threatens my will and my vote.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $84.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $15.10K 308.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 164765 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 631928 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.