CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3166

Good morning,

First, the Change team has been aware of murmurings around Mr Biddle for some time. I will respond formally on Monday, given the various legal issues involved, that are regrettably significant.

The brief take today is that his appointment does not address the many concerns that the Change campaign has been built upon, nor the path ahead to Reset and Renew the company.

Change is fundamentally required at TNG, and Change is coming in the next few weeks.

Second, by way of reminder, our Sydney get together is tonight: 5-7pm, Suite 74, Jones Bay Wharf in Pyrmont. This is casual meet up, so feel free to drop by as suits. I will provide an update and address any questions from 6pm. As was the case with the Roadshow, this event will not be recorded, due to legal considerations.

There will be catering and drinks. To assist, please confirm via the link below if you are likely to attend.

Third, many thanks to all those who called in over the past week with the 1:1 sessions. It has been great to get to know Shareholders personally through the campaign, and these sessions were no exception. I have added a few more times on Monday afternoon for those interested.

I will be in Darwin thereafter, per Update 30. Many thanks to the locals who have reached out. Please do so still at [email protected], if you would like to catch up.

Fourth, it has been a few weeks since I hosted an Ask Me Anything forum. I am aiming for a third session, likely next Wednesday, 5pm. I will confirm this on Monday, with the relevant details.

Onward,
    Grant.
    Proposed Chair of TNG Limited

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.