TVN 0.00% 5.6¢ tivan limited

The previous NED appointment saw fit to lodge their 3X the same...

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 314
    The previous NED appointment saw fit to lodge their 3X the same day as their appointment was announced. Biddle has not yet lodged his 3X, although as I have previously indicated he has 14 days to do so. If he was to wait the full 14 days that would be only a couple of days prior to the meeting. If it isn’t lodged tomorrow it will further heighten my suspicions that he doesn’t hold any shares at all and as LTH’s would know, or anyone that has bothered to check the historical announcements, he previously held millions of shares. If, as I suspect, he did sell out after leaving TNG, I would love to hear Neil’s explanation for why he had such little faith in PB’s ability to deliver him an attractive ROI that it caused him to sell. Or is there something more sinister going on which explains the delay in lodgement, such as PB awarding him a massive sign on bonus? PB doesn’t have the placement facility available to him this time so maybe he’s that desperate he will give Biddle 10’s of millions of shares that he know will go his way in the vote? It is telling that the remuneration for both the NED and new chairman have not been released. Once again this comes back to good governance, if PB really understood what a big proportion of this 249d action was about, he would be doing everything possible to be transparent, yet here we are again, asking more questions about suspect conduct. For the people considering voting to keep the status quo, is really how you want YOUR company run?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $96.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ $181.9K 3.264M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 58133 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 6334 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.