CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

I find it bizarrely comforting that after all these years we...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    I find it bizarrely comforting that after all these years we still have the same group of people putting in an inordinate amount of time warning us all of the issues and problems associated with CDU. Why then are the harshest critics of almost everything that is done by this company, including every good announcement, still around? I think it's quite simple, they do see the massive potential and don't want to miss out, they can ride the shorts trader game as much as they want (it's all legal) but they have stuck around for a whole lot of reasons. Again, after so many years it would be hard to not hide a certain disappointment at the speed everything has developed in respect to the process of getting everything up and running, but I'm still here as well.

Clearly it is one thing to run a major enterprise like this and go from explorer to miner, ( keep in mind that WM probably didn't want to become 'the miner' ) and, another, standing on the sideline stating what CDU should have done and what they shouldn't, that is is the easy part of course.

The reality is also that my hard earned funds have been tied up (for years ) in this enterprise, whose fault is that, mine or CDU? of course it is mine, I'm a grown up and can make these decisions or not. Let's see how things go in the next few months, I don;t have the time or knowledge to trade, but I know that there are many many people watching the outcome of this company, when this turns...look out.

I wish all the longtermers the very very best with their investment..and with the so called down rampers..keep going, you make me feel even more optimistic.

cheers to the long termers

Dossa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.